Upgrading to a new hosting package
Upgrade, Account, Server usage, Package, Bundle, Services, Hosting
- Log in to your JTWebStudio Hosting account
- Navigate to the “My Services” page by following this path on the navigation bar, Hosting > Services > My Services.
- Select and click the product/service you would like to modify.
- Under the “Actions” side-panel select the Upgrade/Downgrade option.
- You will then be presented with the options available to you. Choose the new package you will be using.
- Choose the payment options: monthly, quarterly or annually.
- You will then be prompted to pay the difference between both packages.
- Your package will then be automatically upgraded. This may take a few minutes to a few hours.
Was this answer helpful?
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution